Help us meet our goal of raising $50,000

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Update

It's been a while since I've written. The latest development for GEI is that our website should be up and running in a few weeks. Calvin Madison and Craig Wilson have generously offered to design and maintain the Girls Education International website. I still have some work to do on the text of the website, and I need to get all the photos together for the photo gallery, but we are on our way.

An update on slide shows. Heidi will be doing another slide show tour next fall, 2007. She's already done one slide show tour that raised $3,000 for the dZi Foundation. This time she will be raising money exclusively for GEI.

I will be doing a slide show at the Montbell store in Boulder later this year and then another one at the Estes Park Mountain Shop in January. I will keep everyone posted.

No comments: